Friday 21 December 2007

Cool Magic Tricks For Kids

Have you done all your shopping for Christmas presents? If yes, then lucky you! I tend to leave everything till the last moment. Not so much because I hope to get the best deals but I just hate crowded streets and shopping in general. I wish there would be some simple magic tricks to sort it out ... presents on little legs hopping to my home and right under the Christmas tree. Heh.

Well, as I don't know how to do magic tricks of this caliber (if you do, please let me know!) I'll just have to invent something else.

Internet! Yes, that could save me! Hmm, but there is a problem:

1. Tangible goods won't be delivered on time. OK, then there are downloadables, that's instant. But it's silly to say: Hey, your present is on the computer. People like to unwrap their presents! Well, there is way around it: I could burn it on a CD, and/or print it out and wrap it up nicely. That should do the trick.

2. What to buy? Not everybody likes to read books ... some cool and easy magic tricks would be an idea. Something that everybody would enjoy and have fun with. Google, Google, tell me how to do magic tricks, tell me which one is the greatest?


Cool and Easy Magic Tricks I found

I was looking for an easy magic trick that could be good fun to play with on the Xmas party and finally I found it: "The Little Dancing Man" - watch video here
He's absolutely magic and cute. Here's a quick overview what this little cardboard fellow can do:

  1. He'll stand up on his floppy little legs.
  2. He'll Jump up and down.
  3. He'll Dance to your audience singing and clapping
  4. Shoot him and he'll drop dead and lie limp on the floor
  5. Try as they may, nobody can get him to stand up - only you can make him do these amazing tricks
  6. ALL WITHOUT ANY VISIBLE MEANS OF SUPPORT
The price for this simple magic trick is OK for most wallets, $14.97, and the trick can be downloaded straight away. I think kids will absolutely love it!

I'll let you know when I find some more cool tricks. I am not searching for the usual ' how to do magic tricks ' stuff, you know the kind of easy magic tricks you can find all over the internet, it needs to be something special. If you have an original idea for a simple magic tricks present, please do share it with us (hop over to comments section)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These simple magic tricks are great. My nephews love them a lot. They are some of the best online magic tricks available. My nephews are learning how to do magic with these easy to do magic tricks. Cool!

Jony said...

That little magic man is a cool trick. But I would like to know how to do magic tricks with people, ya know something like reading minds, that would be cool for the party! could you post something what is easy to learn?