Friday 14 March 2008

Everybody can fly like David Copperfield!

That is if you have a desire to do so and a fat wallet. The desire wouldn't be a problem, who hasn't dreamed of flying! The second requirement is a much more limiting factor .

In the video one of the most mind boggling David's magic tricks is revealed. In a way I feel a bit sorry to know his secret, it was somehow more exciting to believe in the illusion that David had extraordinary powers, that there is something magical, unexplainable I could fantasize on...

Well, that's the case with all magic tricks, once you know how they're done they lose their magic and appeal. So, if you love the magical ambiance of fairy tales and want to keep wondering how does he do it, don't watch the video bellow. I had to think twice but couldn't resist the human nature.


HOW DOES DAVID COPPERFIELD FLY? -

(Note: My thanks goes to the person signed as 'Contact me' who commented on one of my posts and directed me to this extraordinary magic tricks video)

1 comment:

Sudipta Das said...

Ok, I have a question about Magic Tricks. Can anybody tell me any really awesome magic tricks or escapes or stunts I can to at home over the summer. I also would like to know how to make a signed card go through the window. I know how to make a normal one go through but I can’t figure out how to make a signed one go through. I don’t want the secrets revealed to the public unless it is fine with you.

sudipta das
____________
learn magic tricks